• Cinema audiences have what you want: discretionary income and the extra time to relax and enjoy a movie! No one has to go to the movies. Our audiences want to be there. They are in a good mood, open and receptive to your message.
• Studies show that retention of advertisements in movie theaters is many times higher than advertisements on television.
• Customers sitting in a darkened theatre overwhelmingly enjoy and prefer the diversion of watching advertisements before the movie begins.
• Each year over 150,000 people attend the movies in Jackson Hole! That’s 150,000 potential customers!
• Your ad will play 3-4 times in the 15-20 minutes before each movie at the MovieWorks Cinema and Jackson Hole Twin Cinema. That’s roughly 1700 times a month!
• Movie advertising works! It’s one of the fastest growing facets of the movie business today. It’s accepted and expected by audiences.