TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS, MovieWorks Cinema
TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
• All sales are final.
• Tickets purchased online are non-refundable.
• Tickets purchased online can ONLY be used for the specific time, date and movie title they were originally purchased for. No exceptions!
• You may exchange tickets for a different showtime 8 hours before showtime. We do not guarantee any exchanges or swaps within 8 hours of the showtime. Please email email@example.com with your name, online confirmation information, the day & showtime you would like to switch to, and contact phone number. If you contact us within 8 hours of your booked showtime, we do not guarantee that we will be able to swap your booking. If the original booking day/show has passed, you will not be able to swap tickets. Do NOT call the business office to make swap requests.
• There is a $1.50 service fee for each ticket purchased online.
• Service fees for online ticket purchases are not refundable.
• All seating is assigned. You will pick your seats when you purchase your tickets.
• Tickets can NOT be purchased over the phone. They must be purchased at the Box Office or online. Box offices are open daily from 4PM to 9PM.
• Movie Passes are only accepted at the Box Office. Movie Passes can not be used for online purchases.
• Bookings can NOT be made over the phone using movie passes. You must present your passes in person to get tickets.
• Although anyone may purchase a ticket online, when you pick up your tickets at the theatre you must meet the rating and class guidelines as follows:
Rated R movies - You must be 17 to purchase a ticket. If you are under 17, you must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Adult - 12-61 years of age
Senior - 62 and over
Child - 11 and under
Military - active duty or veteran, please present ID